Wednesday, March 23, 2011

TRX Bootcamp - Potomac, MD

Starting April 5, my friend Melissa Kullen and I are co-leading a TRX Bootcamp right here in Potomac! It will be unlike anything you've ever experienced at a gym or your run of the mill bootcamp. We'll be using the TRX Suspension Trainer + the BRAND new TRX Rip Trainer, kettle bells, sand bags, tires, sledge hammers, fire hose -- Combining all of these state of the art tools for the most effective, integrated total body, workout you've ever had! Seriously, dont miss this....it's limited engagement and limited space! Get outside the box!

Details:
Tues and Thurs, 9am @ Hadley's Park.
Only $90/month and space is LIMITED to 12 participants!! Contact me to enroll....


4 comments:

  1. Any plans of a weekend Bootcamp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. While this subject can be very touchy for most people, my opinion is that there has to be a middle or common ground that we all can find. I do appreciate that youve added relevant and intelligent commentary here though. Thank you!

    My page : fitness trainers in rockville md

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, nice post and a good source of information. It really shows that you're an expert in this field. I'm looking for some informations about bootcamp geelong in this site. Anyways, thanks for sharing. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete